We coach established and emerging leaders to perform at their best.
Our coaching practice is focused on supporting emerging and experienced leaders who are committed to improving their performance. We often work with leaders as they prepare to move into new roles, helping them to proactively consider and address new challenges in the role so they are positioned to lead most effectively. We are also called upon to coach leaders who are contributing great value, but have a blind spot or opportunity that is impacting their effectiveness as a leader.
Our clients include:
Leaders in transition, who are preparing to assume (or already in) a new role involving:
- Expanded responsibility and visibility such as stepping into a president or CEO position
- New responsibilities such as shifting between staff and line functions
- Shifting to a different industry or culture.
Leaders with styles or behaviors that are limiting their effectiveness, such as those who:
- Have been successful individual contributors, but now struggle to lead and delegate
- Are not developing their direct reports and/or building an effective team
- Get great results for the organization, but at the expense of high employee burnout and turnover
- Would benefit from a more impactful executive presence.