We help leaders navigate through their greatest challenges.
Over the past 20 years, we've been privileged to help executives step back from the intensity of the daily fray, develop a clear vision of success, and create and execute plans to drive from vision to reality. Recent client engagements include:
- CEO of a national mortgage company, to improve leadership effectiveness, team development and effective delegation
- CEO of a global contract research organization and drug development services company, to successfully transition into the CEO role
- COO of a SAS technology company, to successfully transition from leading a discrete function to leading the organization.
- CHRO of a global manufacturer of recreation equipment and vehicles, to successfully transition into new role as leader of a global HR team.
- CHRO of a global manufacturer of construction materials, to successfully transition into a new company and new role as leader of a global HR team.
- CIO of a global manufacturer of consumer goods, to successfully transition into a new company, new role and lead a significant IT transformation effort.
- Chief Innovation Officer of a recreational vehicle company to successfully transition into a new company, new role and lead a significant expansion of the company’s innovation efforts and culture
- Chief Product Officer at a SAS technology company, to shift from a tactical to strategic focus and to increase development and leverage of his team
- Chief Food Safety Officer of a global CPG corporation, to support transition into new role, building new global team and development of peer relationships in matrixed organization
- EVP of a global financial services company to prepare for and successfully transition into the CEO role
- Business Unit President at a global manufacturer of recreation equipment and vehicles, to lead more strategically and drive to business results
- Business Unit President of global insurance corporation to improve leadership effectiveness and partner more effectively with peers on the executive leadership team
- Senior Vice President at a health care system to support transition into a greatly expanded role while leading a significant transformation effort
- Vice President of manufacturing at a global automobile manufacturer, to support transition into a greatly expanded role with a focus on leading more strategically
- Partner at “Big Four” accounting firm, to improve leadership effectiveness, team development and effective delegation
- Senior Vice President of a for-profit education corporation, to build leadership presence and strengthen strategic capabilities
- Senior Director of finance at a global fast-food corporation, to improve ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with peers across functions and business units